www.starbucks.com/card:- Starbucks is a name that doesn’t require an introduction at all, the name is synonymous with the coffee so much. With its many different flavoured coffees and other beverages the company also offers a facility to use gift cards as a method of payments at their stores. The Starbucks gift card is a reloadable gift card that comes in both formats, an e-gift card as well as a traditional gift card.
The digital gift card can be brought upon or sent to anyone either by Email or through iMessage. In addition to this businesses can also use the Starbucks gift card for showing their respect towards the clients. You can send the Starbucks gift card either as an eGift or you can buy one from the Starbucks store. On every dollar spent through the gift card, you will earn two stars in your account.
Get a Starbucks Gift Card:
Buying or sending a Starbucks gift card is quite easy and it also comes in different colours and themes. From Father’s day themed cards to celebrate the Pride month or thanksgiving or even the birthday themed, you will find gift cards on every occasion theme. For buying an eGift card visit the Starbucks website and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official Starbucks website and click www.starbucks.com/card on the three horizontal bars on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the “Add Card” option, you will need to create a Starbucks account or sign in (if you have one).
- Select the theme of your Starbucks eGift card and choose the amount. You can send an eGift card worth $5 to $100.
- Enter the email address and name of the receipt, then enter yours too.
- You can also add an optional message of up to 160 characters for the recipient.
- Now, move to the Checkout page and choose the mode of payment.
- The recipient will receive an email regarding the same.
You can also purchase the gift cards in bulk, however, the gift cards must be more than 15 for the bulk purchase, the cards are available in digital as well as physical form. The processing time for the digital card is 1-2 days or in the case of Physical cards, the processing time is 2-3 days. You can also co-brand the cards with your company’s logo on them and can also put your brand or business details on the gift card. These Starbucks gift cards can be gifted in the form of Holiday gifts, Survey responses, Customer referrals and also for subscriptions among other things.
Activate the Starbucks Gift card:
You can register and activate the Starbucks gift cards online and also join the Starbucks Rewards program. However, a minimum amount of $5 is required to register the Starbucks Card. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to register your Starbucks gift card.
- Visit the Starbucks cards activation page and click on the join now button or Sign in (If you are already registered).
- On the register page, enter your personal information and your email address and then click on “Already have a Starbucks gift card?”
- Enter the 16 digits card number of your Starbuck gift card and the security code.
- Then, click on agree to the Starbucks Rewards Terms and the Starbucks Card Terms and create your account.
You can register as many Starbucks cards as you want, plus the seasonal and mini cards to your Starbucks account.
Check Starbucks Card Balance:
You can check your Starbucks Card balance & Activate Card www.starbucks.com/card by either visiting the card page and sign in to your Starbucks account. Then go to the card management section and select the card of which you want to check the balance.
You can also check your Starbuck card balance using the android or iPhone app and select the “Scan” tab to check the balances on your cards added to your account.
FAQs Of www.starbucks.com/card
1. Is it possible to transfer the balance from one Starbucks card to another one?
Ans: Yes, you can transfer the balance from one card to another but it should be $5 or more by this method.
You can transfer the balance at any participating Starbucks retail locations.
You can also sign in to your Starbucks account and then go to the account section and click on card management and then click on manage for transferring the balance.
The balance can also be transferred by using the Starbucks iPhone or Android application.
2. How to request a replacement card for my Starbucks card if it gets lost or stolen?
Ans: If you have registered your Starbucks card before, your balance and the Starbuck reward is secure and you can get it back in the new card. You can report your lost/stolen Starbucks card by signing into your Starbucks account and selecting the cards section then go to the Manage section and report the issue. Once reported, Starbucks will put a hold on your card account balance which will be transferred later into the replacement Starbucks card. However, the card replacement is not available for the unregistered and cards with zero balance. In case you lost a Limited Edition Starbucks card, it won’t be possible to replace the card for the same, you will receive a standard plastic Starbucks Card.
3. Is it important to register for a Starbucks card?
Ans. Yes, you must register your Starbucks Card at the Starbucks website as it will let you join the Starbucks rewards program and earn stars. You can use these stars at the Starbucks stores located in the United States or Canada. In addition to this, registering your Starbucks card also protects your card balance and rewards stars in case you lose your card or it gets stolen. You can also check your Starbucks card balance online as well as reload the card in case you are running low on balance.
That’s all for today on Starbucks eGift cards and physical gift cards, we have tried our best to get you answers to all the important information related to the Starbucks card. If you think we have left out something important or you have a query on the Starbucks gift card, feel free to ask us in the comment box, we will try our best to answer your queries.
- About Starbucks
- Starbucks Gift Card Online
- Activate Starbucks Card Via Phone Number
- Benefits Of Starbucks Card Activation
- How To Register Starbucks Gift Card